Sunday 29 January 2012

World domination?

Good evening all you lovely runners out there. I hope the running's going well so far this year, and that any injuries are only minor niggles.

I promised a new blog this weekend, but after "one of those weeks" it's been "one of those weekends" where spare time has been scarce. I did manage to fit in a 12 miler this morning though which temporarily reinvigorated me after a late night last night. As I have only a few minutes now to post a quick blogette I thought I would just quickly announce some news and then promise faithfully to apply my mind this week to something a little longer and more worthy of a read.

I decided to register the following two domain names and am now the proud custodian of:

www.longestdayrun.com & www.longestdayrun.co.uk

What I'm going to do with them is still to be decided, but I thought that now we've reached a very respectable 237 followers in just over one week since launch, we should prepare ourselves for world domination!

Please keep spreading the word about the Longest Day Run. The feedback & enthusiasm so far has been excellent.

Back soon.

Happy running.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment: